Video Conference Meeting
To minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, Mary Daugherty is offering video conference meetings.
Meet with Mary Daugherty, Colorado Springs divorce attorney in the comfort of your own home!
- To schedule a video conference or telephone appointment, start by scheduling your appointment using our Appointment Page (please be sure to tell us how you wish to meet) or by calling us at 719-922-6172 or book online (see links below)
- We use Zoom to video conference with clients. It is a secure connection. An email address is required for an invitation to the meeting.
- If you have not already downloaded the app to your device, please do that prior to the appointment from either your phone’s app store allow all permissions for audio/video. You will NOT be required to make an account to meet with us.
- At the time of the appointment, click the link in your email and it should open the app. You may need to type in your name and allow audio/video permissions again.
- You may need to click Start Video and/or join with audio device to activate your device’s camera, microphone, and speakers. Make sure it does not show you as “muted.”
- To end the meeting, simply click Leave Meeting on the bottom right.
- If you have any technical difficulties, you can always speak over the phone directly with the attorney; this number will be sent to you via email prior to your appointment.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us before your appointment at 719- 922-6172. We look forward to talking with you!